Review: Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time

Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time Emily Windsnap and the Tides of Time by Liz Kessler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven’t read any of the previous books in the series, so I’m reviewing this book as a stand-alone. I enjoyed this book. It’s fun to read one that has merpeople in, as I’ve not come across many before. I love the half-sunken boat where Emily and her parents live, that’s such a fun idea. I like the fact that this is not just a magical adventure, but also tackles the issues such as not fitting in and the environment. I loved the illustrations - especially the little fish between each bit of text.

Overall, this is an exciting and fun adventure that’s a bit different to the rest.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden