Review: The Cornish Cream Tea Summer: Part One – All You Knead is Love

The Cornish Cream Tea Summer: Part One – All You Knead is Love The Cornish Cream Tea Summer: Part One – All You Knead is Love by Cressida McLaughlin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a promising start to the second book set aboard Gertie, the Cornish Cream Tea Bus. I enjoyed it a lot, and look forward to reading the following three (I assume) parts.

Delilah is an interesting character, although a little irresponsible (leaving before the day is over on her first full day at the film set), she seems warm hearted and lovable. I really hope she will be able to keep her promise to herself to be more responsible with her cousin’s livelihood.

It’s lovely to return to the familiar place and people from the previous book in the series, though we haven’t seen a huge amount of them so far.

If you like a fun summer romance, this looks like it’s set to be a good one.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden