Review: Still the One

Still the One Still the One by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another enjoyable romance from this series. It is good to see a disabled character, who neither magically gets better, nor does majorly epic things “in spite” or their disability (btw I do admire those people, it’s just simply not possible for the vast majority of disabled people), but instead just does the best she can. For some reason, the romance just didn’t “click” for me like Jill Shalvis one stop normally do, but I liked Darcy a lot. I think that some of AJ’s behaviour threw up red flags for me, being a little too controlling etc.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden