Review: A Cat Called Cupid

A Cat Called Cupid A Cat Called Cupid by Tilly Tennant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I chose this book because I have enjoyed others by the author, but mostly because of the cat (obviously). The idea of a cat bringing two people together is an excellent one. The story is entertaining and enjoyable, though it contains a little more drama than I prefer. I was disappointed that Lara responded to Lucien’s trouble-making by jumping right back into the drama, after having avoided it for a year. However, it worked out well in the end, and is, I suspect, realistic to the way most of us would react!

The last chapter should really be called an epilogue as it takes place a year after the previous chapter. I found the jump in time very confusing, as there was no indication that a whole year had passed for quite some time.

A fun concept, amusingly carried out, just a little too much drama for my taste. I’d recommend it to anyone who likes cats and reading romances.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden