Review: Wisteria Wonders

Wisteria Wonders Wisteria Wonders by Angela Pepper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

Sorry, mild spoilers - I’ve tried to avoid specific plot points, but it’s tricky!

I did not enjoy this instalment as much as the others I have listened to. I found the way that Zara and Chet’s relationship went all skewy a bit too weird, and the betrayal of how Zara ended up in Wisteria was a little too upsetting for my taste. It also made me sad that both Zara and Chet were left with feelings for each other at the end. However, all the things I love about this series are still there, the snark (especially between Zara and Zoe), the magic, the mystery, the magical creatures, etc etc. And as usual, Tiffany Williams totally nails the narration and brings the book to life.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden