Review: A Family by Christmas

A Family by Christmas A Family by Christmas by Viv Royce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book, it is short for a novel, but sweet. I love the characters, I love Wood Creek, and the story is full of Christmas joy.

The idea of Casey going into the chocolate shop and asking Emma to help her make her daddy happy again is lovely, and the row of shops on Heart Street sounds delightful. I can’t say much more without mentioning spoilers!

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a sweet, satisfying Christmas treat. It definitely hits the spot - like the chocolates that Emma crafts.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden