Esme’s Wish

I really enjoyed Esme’s Wish, a MG/YA fantasy adventure where a young teen tries to solve the mystery of where her mother disappeared to many years ago. Her investigation leads her to another world. I absolutely loved this beautiful alternative world, with magic and dragons, among other things.

The quality of the writing is excellent, I noticed no mistakes at all (a very rare thing indeed). The world-building is also excellent.

I highly recommend it to adults, as well as the intended age group. I can’t wait to read the next one!


I received an advanced review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden