Review: The Wedding Dress Repair Shop

The Wedding Dress Repair Shop The Wedding Dress Repair Shop by Trisha Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’m a big fan of Trisha Ashley’s books, and have been for many years now. I was so excited to be offered an early copy to review.

I loved the concept of a museum of wedding dresses from weddings that have gone awry.

I loved both Honey and Garland, they’re both such great characters. Garland is lovely, and I honestly was delighted by her “berserk rage”. Honey is an unusual character, but very fun. She writes gory crime novels, and I love her sense of humour and determination.

I wasn’t so keen on Thom, though I warmed up a little towards the end of the book. Other than his disappearance 6 years prior to the story, I didn’t really get a strong sense of his character. He just seemed to be in the background, generally being helpful (which is a good trait, after all).

I loved Golightly too, especially his faces and noises. He definitely added plenty of humour to the story!

Overall, this was a delightful romance, full of those whimsical and humourous touches that make Trisha Ashley books so special. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and didn’t want it to end.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden