Review: Yesterday Crumb and the Teapot of Chaos

Yesterday Crumb and the Teapot of Chaos Yesterday Crumb and the Teapot of Chaos by Andy Sagar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

~~ slight spoilers in the trigger warning at the end ~~

I absolutely loved the first book in this series (Yesterday Crumb and the Storm in a Teacup), so I couldn’t wait to read Yesterday Crumb and the Teapot of Chaos.

I loved this book so much. I love Yesterday, her name, her grit and determination, and her fox ears! I love that she’s a tea witch (and that such magic exists). I love all the other characters too.

I really enjoyed seeing some different aspects of the setting, the world building is really excellent. Learning about some other kinds of magic was fun.

This story seems a darker than the previous one, but it is also a great adventure, and full of hope and friendship too.

Overall, this was another exciting and magical adventure with characters that I love. I’m looking forward to the next book!

TW: death of main character (ending with questionable dead/alive status)

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden