Review: Dragonracers

Dragonracers Dragonracers by Peter Bunzl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve enjoyed many of Peter Bunzl’s previous books, and I enjoy stories about dragons, so Dragonracers was a no brainier for me.

I really loved Kitty and her absolute determination to fly, though I can understand why her father is so reluctant to allow how to participate in such a dangerous (at that time) activity as a child. I liked that she and Harris didn’t lose their kindness towards others in their ambition to win the race.

The plot was a lot of fun, with Kitty and Harris trying to keep the dragon secret as she grows so rapidly! And the race was exciting to read. I loved the author’s note at the end, which described the real London to Manchester air race.

Overall, this was a wonderful adventure that was huge fun to read.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden