Review: Magic Keepers: Crystal Chaos


4 out of 5 stars

I chose this book because it looked like a lot of fun, and it was.

The story follows Ava, when she and her mum move to a new town, because they’ve inherited a house there. The house is full of mysterious old artefacts, and magical fun ensues.

I really enjoyed reading this book. It only took me about an hour, but it was a lot of fun. There was magic, and humour too. I really liked Ava, and Lily. And, of course, Pepper the dog! I loved the way the girls worked together to solve the problem.

I loved the illustrations by Giang, they really bring the story to life. I particularly loved the one when Pepper’s food has been eaten by the mysterious creature!

Overall, this was a fun and quick read, full of magic. I hope there will be more books to enjoy in this series.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden