The Flower Farm

The Flower Farm: 5 out of 5 Stars:

I love Rachael Lucas’s writing, and very much enjoyed The Winter Cottage, so The Flower Farm was a no-brainer for me.


It was great to rejoin all the characters from the first book, especially the Fraser family. They all have their own lives, but they support one another. This story focuses on Beth, who is running her flower farm, as well as bringing up her twins.


Applemore is a great setting, both the village and the surroundings. The flower farm and the woodland where the adventure centre is, make an excellent backdrop for a romance.


I really enjoyed this book, it was relaxing to read. Beth is a great character, and she works so hard! Jack is also an interesting character, he’s had a bit of a difficult past. I liked the way they interacted, and gradually fell in love. I think I’d have been a bit more angry with Jack (before forgiving him) when he suddenly reappeared though!


Overall, this was a lovely, relaxing read, full of appealing characters. I can’t wait to return to Applemore for the next instalment.


I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden