Review: The Smuggler’s Secret


The Smuggler’s Secret by Annabelle Sami
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Agent Zaiba Investigates series has become one of my absolute favourites, so of course I jumped on the chance of reading the fourth book: The Smuggler’s Secret.

This time, Zaiba and her fellow sleuths are off to Chesil Beach on a school trip. It was really fun to read a book set somewhere I’ve been quite a few times. I honestly enjoyed this book so much. There’s a great mystery, a collection of well loved characters, caves, and smugglers. What could be better?

As always, the illustrations are lovely, and really bring the story to life. This book would work well as a standalone, but you’ll enjoy it even more if you read the previous books first.

Overall, this story was just so much fun, and another excellent addition to a favourite series.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden