Review: Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan

Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan by Noel Fitzpatrick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found the cover and blurb of Vetman and his Bionic Animal Clan very appealing, and I fancied a break from Christmas romances, so it seemed ideal.

I really enjoyed reading this book. The concept is excellent, a superhero who heals injured animals with bionics that enhance their abilities. I liked Imogen and Findlay, who have been through a tough time, but don’t let it stop them doing the right thing.

Overall, this was a fun adventure, with kindness and love for animals at its heart.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden