Review: Underneath the Christmas Tree

Underneath the Christmas Tree Underneath the Christmas Tree by Heidi Swain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve enjoyed many Heidi Swain books before, including The Secret Seaside Escape (the first book in the Wynmouth series), so I was pleased to receive an ARC of Underneath the Christmas Tree.

I really loved this book. The atmosphere was wonderfully Christmassy, with the Christmas tree farm, the little Christmas shops and so on.

The characters were well drawn, and all of them were appealing. I liked Liza especially. The emotional journey she went on during the course of the book was lovely to read. I enjoyed the developing relationship between her and Ned, and the ending was very satisfying. But Bandit was my favourite character, of course!

Overall, this was a lovely, Christmassy romance, with great character development. Perfect to curl up with in the cold winter evenings.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden