Review: Murder at the Wedding

Murder at the Wedding Murder at the Wedding by Helena Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Miss Underhay mystery series has been a favourite ever since I discovered it, so I was thrilled to receive an ARC of Murder at the Wedding.

I honestly enjoyed this book so much. I love Kitty and Matt, they are both great characters. I love their slowly developing relationship, and the fact that it’s progressing over the course of so many wonderful stories. It’s so much more rewarding than a whirlwind romance.

Murder at the Wedding takes place at Thurscomb Castle, where friends and family are gathered for Kitty’s cousin Lucy’s wedding. The setting is atmospheric and a great place for a murder mystery. It was fun to spend more time with Lucy, who is another character that I really like.

The mystery was a good one, it kept me guessing until the end. With so many people who were suspicious, or not very likeable, for one reason or another, there was a excellent pool of suspects.

And what an ending! I can’t say more without spoilers, but it was really excellent. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

Overall, this was a wonderful story, with a great murder mystery, and a continuing romance. I recommend it, and the whole series.

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden