Review: Danger at Dead Man's Pass

Danger at Dead Man's Pass Danger at Dead Man's Pass by M.G. Leonard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Adventures on Trains series has been one of my favourite discoveries of the last few years, so I was thrilled to receive an ARC of Danger at Dead Man’s Pass.

This time, Nat and Hal are off through Europe to Berlin, to investigate on behalf of an old friend of Nat’s. This adventure seems a little more serious to Hal, and it doesn’t help that Uncle Nat is behaving oddly too!

I read this book in less than 24 hours, I enjoyed it so much. I love getting swept up in these stories. I had high expectations, and I was not disappointed! M. G. Leonard and Sam Sedgman have exceeded their very high standards with this one.

The setting of Schloss Kratzenstein was very atmospheric and spooky. It was wonderful to join Hal and Uncle Nat on another journey, and make friends with another group of children. It felt like Hal grew up a little, working more on his own.

Overall, this was a really fun adventure, with an interesting mystery at its centre. I highly recommend this book, and the whole series. Long may it continue!

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden