Review: Twitch

Twitch Twitch by M.G. Leonard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love M. G. Leonard’s books, children’s crime, and birdwatching, so this book was an obvious choice for me. I was so pleased to be given an ARC, and it really didn’t disappoint!

I enjoyed this book so much, I read it in the space of a few hours. I loved the way the birdwatching, the crime solving, and the story of friendship, all wove together into one excellent story. I thought that the way Twitch struggles to work out who he can trust was really well written (as, of course, was the whole book).

This story will sweep you away on adventure, and it’s one that feels like it could happen in your local woods! I highly recommend it.

Apologies for the brevity and lateness of my review, I’ve had the flu.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden