Review: Murder at Elm House

Murder at Elm House Murder at Elm House by Helena Dixon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are some authors, who write so well that, as soon as you start one of their books, you let out a sigh of relief and relaxation. Helena Dixon is one of those authors for me, so I was excited to receive an ARC of Murder at Elm House.

This book contains all the things I love about this series. I enjoyed spending some more time with all my favourite characters - Kitty, Matt, and Alice especially. This story was set mostly in a convalescent home, which made a fun change. The plot was interesting, and I enjoyed trying to work out what was going on.

I’d definitely recommend this book (and series) if you’re looking for a fun historical cozy crime. It has great characters, settings, and mysteries. Plus, who can resist those excellent covers?

Apologies for the brevity, and any incoherence, I have the flu.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden