Review: Land of Lost Things

Land of Lost Things Land of Lost Things by Cat Weldon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The previous book in this series (How to be a Hero) was a lot of fun, so I decided to continue the series with The Land of Lost Things.

It was very enjoyable to return the the viking universe, and go adventuring with viking Whetstone and valkyrie in training Lotta again. This was another excellent romp, and our heroes come up again some old enemies, and some new ones. This time, they visit Hel (both the place and the god). There are a good few humorous moments, and the plot is well paced.

The illustrations by Katie Kear were just as excellent as last time - they are lively and convey a real sense of what is happening in the story.

This book was a fun adventure, suitable for children and adults alike. I’m looking forward to the third book in the series.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden