Review: The wishing tree beside the shore

The wishing tree beside the shore The wishing tree beside the shore by Jaimie Admans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed many Jaimie Admans books over the last few years, so I was pleased to receive an ARC of The Wishing Tree Beside the Shore.

I love the idea of the tree, with so many stories in the carvings. I loved the way the community came together to try and save it. I thought Ryan and Felicity were great characters, and I enjoyed the story of them getting to know each other again, and learning to communicate better. However, my favourite characters were the sheep, and some of the care home residents. There were a good number of funny moments, which made me laugh.

This story was a fun and entertaining romance, with a good dose of community, and a slightly magical tree. What could be better?

I was given a copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden