Review: In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together

In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together In Love & Pajamas: A Collection of Comics about Being Yourself Together by Catana Chetwynd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve not read anything by Catana Chetwynd before, though I have seen the odd strip kicking around on social media. I chose this book based on how much I enjoyed those. I wasn’t disappointed!

These comics are both cute and funny. Even as someone who has never been in a romantic relationship, there are so many relatable moments!

The drawings themselves are lovely - so few lines express so much. In that way, they remind me of Peanuts, my first and favourite comic. The frames are clean and simple, and there aren’t even a huge number of words, but they convey so much meaning to the reader.

If you’re looking for something to make you laugh, and to warm the cockles of your heart, search no longer. This book made me feel so happy.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden