Review: All I Want for Christmas

All I Want for Christmas All I Want for Christmas by Georgia Beers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a fun collection of Christmas romance novellas. I chose it because I love Christmas romance, and I’m struggling with concentration at the moment, so novellas are really helpful.

I absolutely loved the first story. It was funny, and charming, and full of sweetness. The characters are all well described, and it seemed very real to me. A lot of story crammed into a novella, and the epilogue was just perfect.

The second story was also really great. I thought New York and the Christmas market came across really well. The characters were great too. I loved Toby especially.

The third story took me a little while to get into, the office life description just lost my interest. Once I got past that though, it felt like the story got properly started. The snow storm was great fun. A good story, but not as much to my taste as the other two.

Overall, this was a great collection. Plenty of romance, plenty of Christmas atmosphere, plenty of fun.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden