Review: A Winter's Dream

A Winter's Dream A Winter's Dream by Sophie Claire
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sophie Claire is a new author for me. I chose this one because the cover was appealing, and the description sounded interesting.

I enjoyed reading about Liberty, and all the daily challenges that she took on. She was brave, and she said what she thought about things, instead of keeping everything inside. I liked Alex as well, though he is rather self centred at the beginning of the book, it feels like lack of awareness, rather than lack of caring. I enjoyed the way that the two of them gradually grew together (although it’s only over a few weeks, which is not that gradual), each making the other think more deeply.

If you’re looking for a wintery romance, then look no further.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden