Review: The Saturday Morning Park Run

The Saturday Morning Park Run The Saturday Morning Park Run by Jules Wake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book, it was great. Ash and Claire meet under one set of circumstances, and then they both have setbacks, and end up meeting again. I love the character development for all the characters: Claire, Ash, Hilda and Poppy especially. I loved the community feel of the story - it starts off with a few isolated people, but by the end, they’re a family, surrounded by a supportive community. There’s also plenty of humour sprinkled throughout the book. I love the way that Claire and Ash’s initial sexual chemistry turned into so much more, and the way they adapted their lives to changing priorities. The story was definitely a page turner, I really got sucked in, and couldn’t wait to see what happened next. I think that’s down to all the characters being so believable and lovable.

Overall, this was a real feel good, heartwarming story, with family and community at its heart. Perfect for getting lost in for a few hours.

I was given a free copy of this book, my opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden