Review: The Summer Deal

The Summer Deal The Summer Deal by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jill Shalvis’s books are at the more emotional end of the spectrum I like to read, so it can be a bit variable how much I enjoy them (not because they aren’t well written, but because I prefer not too much emotion). This one was excellent though, it really hit the spot. It had lots of funny moments, and really great characters and character development (always the case with a Jill Shalvis). I thought it dealt well with all the difficulties that the characters have been, and are going, through, without getting too heavy and emotional. The story really drew me in and kept me interested throughout. I especially enjoyed the epilogue, it rounded off the story perfectly.

I’d recommend this book to anyone looking for a romance with heart, where people struggle, but win through.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden