Review: School for Nobodies

School for Nobodies School for Nobodies by Susie Bower
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

School for Nobodies is an unusual adventure story, about a girl who doesn’t even know her real name, and how she finds it, and true family. It was a little too odd for my taste, but nonetheless it is well written, and enjoyable. The characters all have their own motivations, and I thought that the interactions of the children, in particular, seemed realistic.

I wouldn’t recommend this book for younger children, as there’s talk of people dying in fires, which may be a little too frightening. However, for older children, it would be an exciting adventure, with magic and a happy ending.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden