Review: The Highland Falcon Thief

The Highland Falcon Thief The Highland Falcon Thief by M.G. Leonard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a fun, and very entertaining mystery set on a train. I enjoyed learning about the train, there were enough facts to be interesting, but they were woven so neatly into the story, that they never dragged or felt dull. There was an excellent selection of characters - both among the passengers and the staff. The mystery itself was enjoyable - I didn’t guess the solution until very near the end, and there were lots of possibilities to be explored. I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun train mystery, whether they are a child, or an adult.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden