Review: The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter

The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter The Cruise Ship Lost My Daughter by Morgan Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great book. I absolutely loved Sheila and Shane, they are adorable. I love their relationship and the way they support each other. I love the fact that the heroes of this mystery story are considerably older than 30. I really liked their sheer determination to find their daughter in spite of all the difficulties, though I did occasionally find their slowness to catch on a little frustrating!

The plot went a little darker in one or two places than I prefer, but there was also plenty of humour to lighten things. I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good mystery.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden