Review: The Cornish Cream Tea Summer

The Cornish Cream Tea Summer The Cornish Cream Tea Summer by Cressida McLaughlin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed The Cornish Cream Tea Bus, so I was very happy to receive a free copy of this book from NetGalley. I think I enjoyed it even more than the previous one!

This story focuses on Delilah (aka Lila), who is Charlie’s cousin, and joins her on the Cream Tea Bus when everything falls apart in London. I really loved all the characters in this book, they were all individuals. It was great seeing favourites from the previous book, as well as the new characters. I thought the character development was really excellent - Lila started off as very irresponsible, but she learned from her mistakes, and by the end of the story, has become far more responsible, without losing the enthusiasm that makes her special. I very much enjoyed the subplot with Keeley too.

I’d recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun summer romance, set in a beautiful place.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden