Review: Sunrise over Sapphire Bay

Sunrise over Sapphire Bay Sunrise over Sapphire Bay by Holly Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve been a fan of Holly Martin for many years now, so I naturally downloaded Sunrise over Sapphire Bay right away. It certainly didn’t disappoint. The writing is excellent quality (as always), both in terms of grammar, spelling etc, and content.

The story itself is lovely, relaxing and a joy to read. Aria and Noah are both genuine, kind people. It was wonderful to see them overcome their difficulties and fall in love. One of the things I love about Holly’s stories is that the characters seem very real, and don’t flounce about being over dramatic.

I can’t finish my review without mentioning the beautiful cover. It really draws you in, and conveys the idyllic setting of the book. I love Jewel Island and the villagers.

If you’re looking for an enjoyable romance that will leave you with a warm, happy feeling, then this is the book for you.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden