Review: Wisteria Wrinkle

Wisteria Wrinkle Wisteria Wrinkle by Angela Pepper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

I enjoyed this audiobook much more than Wolves of Wisteria. I think the change in narrator, change in point of view, and change in tone, threw me rather. Having now adjusted to these, I was able to enjoy this much more. Zinnia seems happier in this story, which definitely added to my enjoyment. It was fun to return to the City Hall permits department, and all the interesting characters who work (or worked, in one case) there. The mystery element was intriguing, and it was fun hearing it gradually unfold.

The narration was excellent, good expression, and really brought the story to life.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden