Review: Wisteria Warned

Wisteria Warned Wisteria Warned by Angela Pepper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

I particularly loved this audiobook. It had all the things I like so much about this series - the characters, the humour, the snark (especially between Zara and Zoe - have I mentioned how much I love their relationship), the mystery and the magic. It was not easy to see what was going on with this story, but the conclusion was so, so satisfying, the culprit was someone I’ve long found creepy! I can’t say any more without spoilers.

The narration from Tiffany Williams was absolutely spot on, as always. She takes an excellent, enjoyable book, and raises it to a whole new level. I also didn’t find Zara’s father’s accent (I’ve forgotten his name) as irritating this time around. I’m unsure if it’s just that there’s so little of it, or I was just less irritable, or whether it’s actually changed.

This series just gets better and better, I definitely recommend it, and specifically enjoying it via the audiobooks.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden