Review: Wishful Wisteria

Wishful Wisteria Wishful Wisteria by Angela Pepper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

I greatly enjoyed this audiobook, another interesting, and not too stressful, magical mystery set in Wisteria. I liked the way that the characters from the different strands of the Wisteria books are gradually coming together, and I’m definitely enjoying Zara and Bentley’s ongoing relationship. After all the hassle with Chet, it’s lovely to see her in a happy relationship. I did miss Zoe though, she hardly came into this one at all. I hope that she’ll be a bigger part of the next one.

The narration was excellent, as always. Tiffany Williams has a way of bringing the story alive, and her expression is always spot on.

I’d definitely recommend this audiobook, no doubt I’ll be doing another listen through of this series at some point in the not too distant future.

I was given a free copy of this audiobook. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden