Review: Madame Koska & the Imperial Brooch

Madame Koska & the Imperial Brooch Madame Koska & the Imperial Brooch by Ilil Arbel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this book because of the striking cover - it just stands out from all the rest.

This was a fun and interesting mystery, centred around Madame Koska and her business. I enjoyed reading about all the various characters, many of whom have been through difficult circumstances and are making new lives for themselves. There were plenty of suspects to keep us guessing, and I whiled away a few hours very happily reading. I hope there will be a sequel, I’d love to know more about Madame Koska.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden