Review: Betwixt

Betwixt Betwixt by Darynda Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I had so much fun with this book. Defiance (aka Dephne) is such a great character. She’s clearly been through a rough time, but she’s not going to let that stop her. She’s moved to a new town, to a house mysteriously left to her, and discovers new abilities. I love the chapter headings (that’s not the right word, but the little quote at the top), I love all the characters, and the character development. I love the magic. I’m so looking forward to reading the next book in the series, and getting to know the characters even more, this book just wasn’t enough!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden