Review: Family For Beginners

Family For Beginners Family For Beginners by Sarah Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book so much, it was beautiful. I don’t know what else to say! I loved the characters, and their development, the way they all slowly learned the true meaning of family, and acceptance. I loved the fact that they all fought for each other, and particularly that Flora didn’t just go storming off when she was upset. Sarah Morgan’s writing just seems to get better and better. Highly recommended.

I was given a free copy of this book. My opinions are my own (as always).

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden