Review: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times

The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times by Cressida Cowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third instalment of the Wizards of Once story. It contains all the joys of the previous instalments. There are many of moments of laughter, a lot of adventure and maybe one or two lessons about life.

I enjoyed this book enormously. I loved Bodkin’s story in this book particularly. I think it’s great that none of the characters are obvious heroes, that they make mistakes, but at the end of the day they do their best. The illustrations are looking to be as wonderful as the previous two books (my copy is an ARC, so not all of the illustrations are there yet).

I’d definitely recommend this to adults and children looking for a fun romp with unlikely heroes.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter

Review: The Ice Garden