Review: Appleby Farm

Appleby Farm Appleby Farm by Cathy Bramley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. A lovely gentle, light-hearted romance with plenty of interesting events.

Slight spoilers if you continue to read!

It was nice to see a romance breaking up NOT because one of the people was horrible, but simply because they just weren’t suited and didn’t want the same things out of life.

Although I have read the previous book (Ivy Lane), it was a year and a half ago, so I don’t remember it. I definitely didn’t feel any lack because of this.

Definitely highly recommended.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Sweet Mercies

Review: The Ice Garden

Review: The Christmas Love Letters: a gorgeous, heartwarming new Christmas romance to cosy up with this winter